Sunday, February 12, 2012

Embrace Sleep Collar Travel Pillow Reviews in Europe

The Embrace Sleep Collar Travel Pillow has been available on Amazon UK for a few months.  We are very pleased to see all of our feedback has been positive.  Here is our favorite so far:

Perfect item! Using this product I was able to sleep in comfort for the first time in many months. Seller gave good info to help me choose the item. First rate!
-Sue, Northumberland, UK


Recently, the Embrace Sleep Collar Travel Pillow became available on Amazon in Germany & France.  The first two reviews are in.

Schneller Versand,tolles Produkt. Absolut zufrieden
-Stefanie,  Duisburg, Germany

My handy Google Translator tells me that means "Fast shipping, great product. I'm perfectly satisfied".

The other review says:

  
Super 
-Landzettel,  Baden-Württemberg, Germany

That needs no translation.     (:

No comments:

Post a Comment